Yes, I said I'd be back last week with this, but work got crazy.
Anyway..here we go.
1) I don't trust him.
2) When he was Governor of MA, he was pro choice--now he supports a personhood amendment to the constitution. This would outlaw in-vitro fertilization, without which his son would not have children. That he's willing to sacrifice his family on the altar of political expediency troubles me.
3) I think you can learn a great deal of someone by watching how they treat their pets. Seriously, he drove to Canada with the dog on top of his car? Come on! This is disgusting. And he thinks it was funny!
4) I have had to show more financial information to buy my house than he has shown for the presidency.
5) When Americans were dying in Libya, he took the time to try to score political points. Politics end at the waters edge, and a person who doesn't understand that is not someone who would get my vote.
6) He gives the impression of someone who feels that he is entitled to the presidency, not that he has to earn it.
7) By choosing Paul Ryan as his running mate, he chooses a person who doesn't care about the elderly. This is abhorrant to me.
8) 47%. enough said.
9) The one thing that he should be running on--Romneycare, he's running away from because he would dismantle Obamacare--which is the same thing. It is beyond hypocritcial.
10) He treated the President of the United states with disrespect. If you don't respect the man, respect the office.
11) He would not allow my gay friends to be married. That's just cruel.
12) He thinks corporations are people.
13) I believe he views women as beneath him, or in a servile role.
There's more, but this is a good start.